Boriello: I Still Can Compete, Ranieri!



ROME (Reuters CAIRO) - For the umpteenth time, the policy Claudio Ranieri received a protest from Roma courtier.

This time, turn to striker Marco Borriello who complained about the coach's decision to pull out in the middle of the fight against Napoli on Sunday night.

Ranieri Mirko Vucinic Montenegro lower bomber to replace Borriello in 62 minutes, not long before sealing the victory over Napoli Marek Hamsik and an own goal Nicolas Burdisso.

Italian striker admitted surprise to end the game faster. Moreover, former architect of Juventus mention fatigue as the reason behind the decision. The player is on loan from AC Milan insist, fine condition.

"I think, the players back Neapolitans much more tired than I was when I was out of the field," complained Borriello as reported by Sky Sports on Monday (4/10/2010).

"When they called my number, it is quite surprising. But this is already a decision and as a player you have to respect it," said 28-year striker.

"The reason I'm tired it's not true. I do not want to look for trouble, but I do not want to lie," due diligence.

This is not the first time in the field Ranieri policy is a wedge in his foster children. Last week, the relationship Ranieri and captain Francesco Totti is rumored to crack following the decision to replace Er Pupone Vucinic on the big match with Inter Milan cons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment