Higuain: I will pay Trust Mourinho With Gol!



MADRID (Reuters CAIRO) - Gonzalo Higuain has not been satisfied with their performance early in the season 2010/2011.

Real Madrid striker determined to add a collection of his goal, in order to pay the trust coach Jose Mourinho.

Throughout the four La Liga matches, new Higuain scored his second goal when delivering Madrid's 6-1 victory over Deportivo La Coruna on Monday (4/10/2010) early days.

However, Argentine international striker had contributed two assists in the match in the Santiago Bernabeu.

No wonder if Higuain was not satisfied with the performance itself. He wants to collect a lot of goals, in order to pay the trust given The Special One.

"He (Mourinho) always convincing. That support is very important and I will continue to work hard to pay his faith, "said Higuain, as reported by U.S. newspapers.

"I always stay calm. Last year I scored goals, as well as good as the previous year's "

"I know, the goal was to come and will not be a burden to me," he explained.

"A striker is always promising goals. I hope I can score goals "

0 comments:

Post a Comment